Curriculum & Schedules
Curriculum & Schedules
Master programme curricula and course schedules are available through the new Osiris Course Guide (which new master students will learn more about at the Master Kick-Off Day).
Here are instructions for accessing course schedules and curriculum information (including literature and course content)
- Go to https://courses.eur.nl/#/, you can choose for the English language on the top of the page.
- Click on “Rotterdam School of Management”
- Click on your own MSc-programme (for example: “Accounting & Financial Management”)
- Now you will see all the courses that are offered within your selected MSc-programme. Note that courses that end in letters (e.g. BM01AFM) are core courses, which will take place in the fall (Blocks 1 and 2). Courses that begin in BMME are elective courses, which will take place in the spring (Blocks 3, 4, and 5). Courses that begin in BMRM are manadatory research methodology courses, usually taking place in January.
- On the left bar, you will have various filter options, including period, ECTS and lecturer. The abbreviations for periods should be interpreted as follow:
- MCC1 = Block 1
- MCC2 = Block 2
- MRM = January course
- MEL1 = Block 3
- MEL2 = Block 4
- MEL3 = Block 5
Click on each of the core courses to read more about the course and literature requirements, and click on timetable (in the right menu bar) to see the schedule for the class. You will be redirected to the My Timetable.
Once you receive your ERNA log-in details you can log in, My Timetable provides students with a personal timetable. This manual offers a brief explanation of the most important screens and features. Please note that by default My Timetable only shows the week view. In order to view the complete course schedule follow the next steps:
- Go to the Academic Calendar to confirm the duration of the block(s).
- Go to My Timetable, change the view to ‘Month’ in the top left bar.
- Navigate through the timetable using the calendar in the bottom right corner. Note that only 1 calendar month is displayed at a time, while a course normally spans across 2 calendar months.
- You can choose to download the course schedule by clicking on the download button next to 'Add timetable' in the top right bar. Make sure to select the correct period in the calendar.
With your ERNA log-in details you can also access the SIN-Online website and subscribe to different channels. It is important that you subscribe at least to the following channels in order not to miss any important announcements:
- Your specific programme channel (for programme specific registrations and information);
- MSc Programme Enrolment (registration for MSc programme and electives);
- MSc Notice Board (used by MSc Programme Management for general, non-programme related information).
Once your enrollment via Studielink is complete, MSc Programme Management will enroll you to all your course channels. Note that course channel subscription is linked to course enrolment. In other words, you are only subscribed to a course that you are formally enrolled for.