Curriculum & Schedules
Curriculum & Schedules
Master programme curricula and course schedules are available through the EUR Course Guide.
Here are instructions for accessing course schedules and curriculum information (including literature and course content) via the EUR Course Guide.
- Go to https://courses.eur.nl, you can choose for the English language on the top of the page
- Click on “Rotterdam School of Management”
- Click on your own MSc-programme (for example: “Master in Management”)
- Now you will see all the courses that are offered within your selected MSc-programme. On the left bar, you will have various filter options, including period, ECTS and lecturer. The abbreviations for period should be interpreted as follow:
- MIMBL1 = Block 1 (September through October)
- MIMBL2 = Block 2 (November through December)
- MIMBL3 = Block 3 (January)
- MIMBL4 = Block 4 (February through March)
- MIMBL5 = Block 5 (April through May)
- MIMBL6 = Block 6 (June)
Click on each of the core courses to read more about the course and literature requirements, and click on timetable (in the right menu bar) to see the schedule for the class. You will be redirected to the My Timetable.
Once you receive your ERNA log-in details you can log in, My Timetable provides students with a personal timetable. This manual offers a brief explanation of the most important screens and features. Please note that by default My Timetable only shows the week view. In order to view the complete course schedule follow the next steps:
- Go to the Academic Calendar to confirm the duration of the block(s).
- Go to My Timetable, change the view to ‘Month’ in the top left bar.
- Navigate through the timetable using the calendar in the bottom right corner. Note that only 1 calendar month is displayed at a time, while a course normally spans across 2 calendar months.
- You can choose to download the course schedule by clicking on the download button next to 'Add timetable' in the top right bar. Make sure to select the correct period in the calendar.
With your ERNA log-in details you can also access the SIN-Online website and subscribe to different channels. It is important that you subscribe at least to the following channels in order not to miss any important announcements:
- MScBA Master in Management, cohort 2019 (programme specific registrations and information);
- Each course channel (timetable, course specific information)
- MSc Notice Board (used by Programme Management for general, non-programme related information);
- RSM Survey Channel (you may fill in a survey organized by your fellow students or faculty);
- RSM Examination Board (for important updates/changes in Examination Regulations);
- RSM Study Advice (channel hosted by RSM's study advisers);
- Career Services (for career opportunities: internships/job offers).
Once your enrollment via Studielink is complete, MSc Programme Management will enroll you to all your course channels. Note that course channel subscription is linked to course enrolment. In other words, you are only subscribed to a course that you are formally enrolled for.