What is Career Services?
Career Services is a department of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and is the link between BSc and MSc students Business Administration and (international) companies. We offer a great range of services of which the most are internship- or career focused. We offer the services for free.
Have you found out about our Job Board?
If you’re looking for an internship or (side) job, please visit this RSM Career Services job board and apply directly to the company. If you need any help, read the student manual. If you need information about rules for an internship within your curriculum , click on IBA or BA for more information.
Also sign up on SIN online for the Career Services channel to find out about all new vacancies!
Remember that Career Services does not only publish internships, but also business courses, events, workshops etc. If you want us to keep you posted on all the activities that you can attend or register, we strongly advise you to subscribe to the Career Services channel.
- ECSP Masterclass “Trends in Global Philanthropy” with Dr Atallah Kuttab
- Healthcare business challenges await RSM MBA students
- Electronic waste master thesis earns KPMG sustainability award
- Online components deliver effective learning at RSM
- RSM partners with Deloitte Innovation to incubate new management research