What is Career Services?
Career Services is a department of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and is the link between BSc and MSc students Business Administration and (international) companies. We offer a great range of services of which the most are internship- or career focused. We offer the services for free.
Have you found out about our Student Job Board?
If you’re looking for an internship or (side) job, please visit this RSM Career Services student job board and apply directly to the company. If you need any help, read the student manual. If you need information about rules for an internship within your curriculum , click on IBA or BA for more information.
Also sign up on SIN online for the Career Services channel to find out about all new vacancies!
Remember that Career Services does not only publish internships, but also business courses, events, workshops etc. If you want us to keep you posted on all the activities that you can attend or register, we strongly advise you to subscribe to the Career Services channel.
This message is for MSc graduates who graduated between January 2012 and December 2012!
Please complete our new Graduate Placement Survey and tell us – and future graduates – about your experience. You’re following in the footsteps of an impressive cohort. So please tell us – how was it for you?
- Research of Communication Strategies ranging from the impact of gamification to NGO’s in post-communist countries
- RSM team tops A.T. Kearney European MBA case competition
- Handbook of Research on Entrepreneurs’ Engagement in Philanthropy
- New technical skills on curriculum for RSM master students
- Company founded by RSM alumnus wins prestigious Deshima Business Award in Japan