What is Career Services?
Career Services is a department of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and is the link between BSc and MSc students Business Administration and (international) companies. We offer a great range of services of which the most are internship- or career focused. We offer the services for free.
Have you found out about our Student Job Board?
If you’re looking for an internship or (side) job, please visit this job board and apply directly to the company. If you need any help, please read the student manual. If you need information about rules for an internship wihin your curriculum , click on IBA or BA for more information. If you need an internship agreement, just click here.
Also sign up on sin online for the career services channel to find out about all new vacancies!
This message is for MSc graduates who graduated between January 2012 and December 2012!
Please complete our new Graduate Placement Survey and tell us – and future graduates – about your experience. You’re following in the footsteps of an impressive cohort. So please tell us – how was it for you?
- Sustainable private equity brings home victory for RSM team Monday, 2 December 2013
- RSM Insight 15 – increasing business effectiveness Thursday, 17 October 2013
- Outstanding junior and senior leaders recognised with Alumni Awards Thursday, 10 October 2013
- Predicting the future at RSM Leadership Summit Thursday, 10 October 2013
- Develop your idea and win €15,000! Wednesday, 9 October 2013