What is Career Services?
Career Services is a department of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and is the link between BSc and MSc students Business Administration and (international) companies. We offer a great range of services of which the most are internship- or career focused. We offer the services for free.
Have you found out about our Student Job Board?
If you’re looking for an internship or (side) job, please visit this job board and apply directly to the company. If you need any help, please read the student manual. If you need information about rules for an internship wihin your curriculum , click on IBA or BA for more information. If you need an internship agreement, just click here.
Also sign up on SIN online for the career services channel to find out about all new vacancies!
Remember that Career Services does not only publish internships, but also business courses, events, workshops etc. If you want us to keep you posted on all the activities that you can attend or register, we strongly advise you to subscribe to the Career Services channel.
This message is for MSc graduates who graduated between January 2012 and December 2012!
Please complete our new Graduate Placement Survey and tell us – and future graduates – about your experience. You’re following in the footsteps of an impressive cohort. So please tell us – how was it for you?
- New MBA students start ‘transformation year’ at RSM with welcome and orientation Friday, 17 January 2014
- The application deadline for the € 15,000 I WILL Award is approaching! Thursday, 2 January 2014
- Get your TEDxRSM experience: All videos now online! Friday, 20 December 2013
- RSM Insight 16 – The Renewal of the Fittest Friday, 13 December 2013
- Sustainable private equity brings home victory for RSM team Monday, 2 December 2013