How can you turn brand management into an engine for growth? During RSM’s two-day Brand Strategy programme, you will learn systems and strategies to manage your brands for the long term. You will also discover how to optimise brand positioning and brand equity, and learn how your brand contributes to your bottom-line.
You will learn tools to manage your brand for competitive advantage, and understand how customers feel about your brand. The Brand Strategy programme articulates a strategic vision of branding, instead of branding as an aspect of advertising or product image. It avoids corporate jargon, and has a down-to-earth and bottom-line oriented approach.
Brands are ‘symbols for sale’, and during this programme, led by internationally renowned Professor Stefano Puntoni, you will learn how to create brands and how to market them.
During the programme, you will:
- acquire a deep understanding of the power of brands for customers and organisations
- learn how to better position products or services
- learn strategies for managing brands over time and for organic growth
- understand how a firm’s current brand portfolio can be leveraged for growth
- discover effective tools for integrated brand communication.