This three-day Master Class Employee Communication is designed for professionals in corporate communication, strategic communication, internal communication and human resource management. It is meant to improve managerial skills of communication managers in aligning internal communication efforts aimed at stimulating employee support for corporate strategy. The following topics will be addressed in this course:
- What is the role of employee communication?
- How to harmonize employee communication, other forms of communication and human resource management?
- Which methods can be used best to inform and motivate employees and create sustainable internal support for the strategy?
- What determines success in employee communication?
- How can communication be used to align employees with the new and existing strategies?
- Which pitfalls in aligning employees with strategy exist and how can they be solved?
This course will provide you with a practical, academically embedded toolkit, enabling you as a practitioner to create impact with employee communication.