Admissions & Application
Admissions & Application
To join us for the Global Executive OneMBA programme starting in September 2017, apply online by 4 September 2017.
We have a rigorous selection process in place to ensure we attract and recruit the best participants for the OneMBA programme.
Our application requirements are:
- Six years of postgraduate work experience, demonstrating your career progression.
- Candidates must have a university degree (bachelor, master, PhD) or equivalent
Each candidate is evaluated individually on his or her demonstrated and potential abilities. The Admissions Committee looks for evidence of academic excellence and professional achievements. We also stress:
- commitment to learning
- English proficiency
- analytical and communication skills
- international exposure and breadth of perspective
The relevance of the OneMBA programme to the candidate’s current role and responsibilities is also considered. Previous study in business is not a requirement for admission; however, some working knowledge of statistics and economics is advantageous.
OneMBA applications are evaluated by the RSM Admissions Committee, which is made up of faculty and administrators. It is a comprehensive process and operates on a rolling basis.
The admissions interview is an essential part of the selection process. Final admission decisions are made following receipt of comments from the interviewers. The RSM alumni network allows us to arrange and conduct personal interviews in most parts of the world.
How to Apply
The following documentation is required for application to the Global Executive OneMBA Programme:
- Fully completed Application Form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and diplomas from University or Higher Education Institution
- Non-refundable application fee of $100
- 3 Essays*
*Your three essays should address the following topics (for the 2017 intake) and be around 500 words per essay:
1. How do you see your career developing and how will this programme help you achieve your goals?
2. Describe how the socio-economic environment in which you live/work impacts your business decisions. Please explain your answer and use examples from your own experience whenever possible.
3. Describe the most difficult decision you have made and its effect on you.
- Apply electronically via Embark
If you are taking the GMAT, please ensure you quote Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Executive MBA Global – OneMBA and the scores will be sent directly to the school.