Why the RSM Global OneMBA?
Five Schools. Four Continents. OneMBA.
The Global Executive OneMBA is the only Executive MBA programme designed with equal input from five premier business schools located in Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
Designed for senior executives and professionals, this prestigious 21-month programme offers you the opportunity to experience business through the lens of the world’s most important economic regions, making it unparalleled in its development of knowledge, leadership abilities, global networks and experience of international business where it happens, as it happens.
- A curriculum taught in English and designed with equal input from five top-ranked business schools
- Global teamwork within a classroom of 100 geographically-dispersed executives
- Four week-long global residencies held on four different continents
- Combining developed economies with emerging markets
- A flexible, part-time format designed for executives in high-demand positions
- Projects designed to bring clear added value to sponsoring companies
- Eleven local residencies in Rotterdam with the European OneMBA cohort
Programme at a Glance
|Who is this programme meant for?||Globally-oriented, inspirational professionals who are primed for their next professional challenge. Typically, candidates who exhibit outstanding professional achievements, exceptional leadership qualities, experience in people management and academic excellence, a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) as well as a good command of the English language. We require a minimum of six years of full-time professional work experience. The majority of our OneMBA students have held 10 to 15 years of post-graduate work experience.|
|What needs does the programme fulfil for participants?||The prospect to network on a truly global scale, integrating experience, attitudes and conditions of business in Europe, Asia, North America and Latin America as well as augmenting leadership skills that will inspire growth and development towards global management responsibilities.|
|What does a participant get out of the programme?||
|How long is the programme?||One year and nine months (21 months), part-time. Programme schedule|
|How much is the programme tuition?||€60,000 programme tuition and some incidental costs
For more information on tuition and fees, please click here.
|How do I apply?||Contact the MBA Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org , or apply online.|