If you are looking for a global career in business and you have the ambition and drive to succeed, this is the programme for you. Surround yourself with young professionals from around the world for 12 months of business education in the global hub of Rotterdam. To apply you need to have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of three years work experience. This programme is also available as part of a Finance Dual Degree.
Are you a mid-career professional looking to improve your opportunities and accelerate your career? Do you have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of four years of work experience? Do you wish to surround yourself in an international environment with an ambitious network? If yes, then this 22 month part-time programme is for you.
You are a globally-oriented, inspirational professional who is primed for your next professional challenge. You exhibit outstanding professional achievements and exceptional leadership. You are open to change and challenge. You have at least six years of work experience. You are a perfect fit for this 21 month modular programme.
- Erasmus University’s business and economics programmes score well in Academic Ranking of World Universities
- RSM premier sponsor of US$25,000 MBA scholarship contest of The Economist
- EMBAs discover business and economic growth potential in Africa
- New alumni group learns lessons from the past - the rise and fall of ABN-AMRO
- Professor Wolf Ketter aims to maximise business impact of research