Driven, ambitious individuals with a clear career focus and a determination to succeed in international business. Typically, young professionals from around the globe with a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of three years post-graduate professional experience. This programme is also available as part of a Finance Dual Degree.
Motivated, experienced, mid-career individuals with a wish to improve their managerial opportunities. Typically, managers with an international background, a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of four years post-graduate professional experience.
Globally-oriented, inspirational professionals who are primed for their next professional challenge. Typically, candidates who exhibit outstanding professional achievements, exceptional leadership qualities, experience in people management, six years post-graduate professional experience.
- International students' food festival raises money for free healthy school meals Friday, 6 December 2013
- Future of European business schools and European business at RSM Club of Spain conference Thursday, 5 December 2013
- OneMBA residency explores doing business in Latin America Tuesday, 3 December 2013
- TEDxRSM – adding sustainable value to business Monday, 2 December 2013
- Sustainable private equity brings home victory for RSM team Monday, 2 December 2013