RSM consistently achieves a competitive position in national and international rankings for schools and programmes.
The Financial Times is generally considered to be the world’s leading provider of business school rankings at both school and programme level. In the FT 2015 European Business School ranking, RSM enjoys a consistent top position. RSM’s MBA programme is 16th in Europe and our MSc in Management takes fifth position worldwide.
Please find the highlights in the table below, and the complete FT rankings overview here.
Other international rankings in which RSM is featured include:
- Business Week for MBA
- Which MBA? (The Economist) , also for MBA
- Eduniversal for business schools and the best masters programmes
- Shanghai / ARWU for the subjects of economics and business
- US News & World Report for the Best Global Universities for Economics and Business
- QS World University Ranking for the subjects of accounting, finance, social sciences and management
- QS World University Ranking for the subject of business management studies
In the Netherlands, the leading rankings are provided by Elsevier and Keuzegids Hoger Onderwijs. They use data from the Nationale Studenten Enquête and other sources. Both rankings reflect several measurements at programme level and provide information about student satisfaction and professors’ opinions.
Erasmus University, of which RSM is a part, participates in a wide array of university rankings. You can find additional information about EUR’s rankings here.