RSM Berlin Alumni Chapter "Let's Talk Business"
The RSM Berlin Alumni Chapter invites you to their monthly "Let's Talk Business" event.
All alumni in and around Berlin are invited for the Let's Talk Business event at 7.30pm on Friday, September 20th organized by the RSM Berlin Alumni Chapter. This times edition has the topic The challenge of scaling a business vs. the needs of milestone based funding.
Nitesh Khirwal from HomeToGo, Maximilian Bade from Atlantic Food Labs will do flash talks on scaling ventures and VC perspective.
The event will take place at:
Chausseestraße 111, Berlin
Let us know at email@example.com if you'd like to join.
There is limited capacity, so plese sign up as soon as possible!
- October 11 BOTM (Bar of the Month) Berlin @ Bar Raval
- October 18 Let's Talk Business @CoCo Finance
- November 8 BOTM Berlin
- December 12 Christmas Market
Your data at this event
This event is managed by RSM BV. We want you to know exactly what will happen with your data after you graduate, if you attend one of our events, or interact with us by phone, email, post or in person.
At this event, we will use your data to:
- register, check your registration and send you a post-event survey
- take photographs for marketing purposes with your consent