Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
SDG Webinar - Gender Equality
ATTENTION: this is a ZOOM event
SDG 5 - Gender Equality
Tuesday 14 April 2020 - 19.00
Continuing our series of knowledge and networking events based on the role of business in achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Gender imbalance and gender equality
Professor Dianne Bevelander will share her work and that of Erasmus Centre for Women and Organisation’s (ECWO) work in achieving SDG 5 - gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls and she will examine the COVID-19 pandemic from a gender equality perspective – with a special emphasis on the impact on women in the workplace.
Professor Bevelander’s masterclass and the following discussion will include:
- How to address the problem of too little women in top positions.
- The manifestation and impact of an absolute loss of talent, brought about by gender inequality and gender imbalance.
- COVID-19 – impact and recovery for women.
- How gender equality is not a women’s issue – and is the shared responsibility of women, men, business and governments.
- The challenges faced by women climbing the corporate ladder.
- The importance of a sisterhood posse in the move to gender equality.
- How to be aware of gender inequality and how to speak up when you see it.
Please join us and register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org