Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Virtual Company Coffee Chat: Life of a Graduate at AB InBev
AB InBev is the world's leading brewer and one of the five largest consumer goods companies in the world. With seven of the top ten beers in the world (Bud Light, Budweiser, Corona, Skol, Stella Artois, Brahma, Becks), AB InBev holds the first or second position in over 20 key markets!
Join our Company Coffee Chat to head more about the company and our presence in the Netherlands, and to hear the experience of Sjors Brandsma, recent RSM alumni who joined AB InBev through one of our graduate programs!
- Brief Intro of the host
- Company introduction, with focus on the Netherlands’ recent launches
- Insights into our graduate programme offerings
- Florestan Falize, People Continuity Manager for BU North
- Linda de Ruiter, People Manager Netherlands
- Sjors Brandsma, Customer Experience Manager Netherlands, and RSM Alumni
Before the event, you will receive a link to enter via Zoom/ Microsoft Teams the Virtual Coffee Corner with ABInBev.
How to attend?
Go to rsm.nl/career and login with your ERNA account. Then navigate to Events on the top right.