On this page you can find up to date information on evaluation times and other updates.
Update 22January 2021:
MSc and Pre-master programmes:
- The number of submitted applications is considerably higher than around the same time last year.
- The pre-screening time is approximately 2 weeks. (Pre-screening means the initial check to see if all required documents are uploaded in the application.)
- Applications are being evaluated within 8 weeks after the application has been received. Due to the upcoming deadline for our bachelor programme and the MSc International Management/CEMS programme, the evaluation time for other programmes will become longer between January and April.
Bachelor International Business Administration (BscIBA)
- Applications are pre-screened within 2 weeks after the application has been received. After the 31 January deadline, this time may become longer as many applicants tend to submit on the last possible day.
- You will be informed once your application has been evaluated and especially if you are required to take additional tests. The final ranking will be published on the 15th of April.