We want to connect current students and RSM alumni through mentoring because it helps current students to prepare for their future. If you're an alumnus of RSM and you volunteer to become a mentor to one of our students, it can also help you to become a better manager, or improve the way you deal with teams and colleagues.
- Take the hassle out of networking and talk directly to someone who’s been there and done that
- Have actual company and industry insiders critique your resume and/or cover letter
- Practice for your big interview with former company insiders who can tell you how to land the job
- Give the next generation the advice you wish you’d had
- Strengthen your interpersonal relationship and coaching skills
- Gain access to fresh ideas, fresh thinking and a fresh pool of potential future internship and job applicants