RSM Funding Award
RSM Funding Award
What is the objective of the award?
Showing appreciation for RSM researchers who invest in time-consuming, complex and competitive funding applications that resulted in a substantial grant.
Who can be nominated?
Any RSM faculty member who in the academic year 2019/2020 has either won:
1. A prestigious personal grant (e.g. ERC, NWO veni/vidi/vici) OR
2. A H2020 Grand Societal Challenge grant with an impressive European consortium OR
3. Several grants in one year OR
4. A unique large grant for a research or educational project after months of negotiating and networking
Who can nominate candidates for the award?
RSM Funding Team nominates candiates.
How many candidates can be nominated?
The funding team can nominate individuals or a team.
What is the nomination period?
Nominations can be submitted between now and 31 October 2020.
Where can I submit a nomination?
Via the form on this page
Who will assess the nominations?
A jury of grant advisors from outside RSM will evaluate the submissions. The RSM Executive Board will decide on a winner, considering the input from the jury.
What are the criteria for assessing the nominations?
The jury will consider all of the following criteria:
- Prestige and volume of the grant
- Exceptionality of the grant for RSM
- Potential for positive impact of the grant on business, people, the environment, or the school
- Diversity of the network involved in the research project (regions, types of organisations, interdisciplinarity)
What is the prize?
The prize is a cash prize of €1,500 that can be invested in career development, accompanied by a plaque.
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced during the RSM Town Hall Meeting on 10 December 2020.