Congratulations on getting your Bachelor's degree! We hope to organize a graduation ceremony for you on Friday, 12 November 2021 in the New Luxor Theatre in Rotterdam. Hopefully you understand that this is still uncertain due to the current pandemic.
Check this website regularly for the latest updates. Within a few weeks we will also contact you by e-mail about the official registration for the graduation ceremony.
Verify that all your grades have been correctly recorded in Osiris. Contact the professor if grades are missing/incorrect.
Double-check your personal details in Osiris (full name, date and place of birth etc.) as these personal details will appear on your diploma as stated in Osiris.
More than 20 EC of elective courses? Verify that the correct courses are listed under B3 profiling/elective. If you would like to make a request to switch one of the electives that currently appears under ‘other’ with an elective which appears under ‘Bachelor 3’ then remember to send an email to the RSM Examination Board via firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2021 to ensure that the switch can be made before your diploma is automatically processed.
Your diploma - If you do not need your diploma or a graduation statement before the graduation ceremony, then you do not need to request your diploma yourself. Once you have met all degree requirements then your diploma will be processed automatically after 18 August 2021. This is also referred to as active conferral of a degree. More information about this can be found here.
Need your diploma earlier? Then you can request your diploma once all your grades have been correctly recorded and after verifying your personal details (not necessary after 18 August). Request your diploma via OSIRIS Student – Cases by following these steps:
- Log in to OSIRIS Student
- Go to the ‘Cases’ tab and click through to the ‘My cases’ section
- Click on ‘Start Case’ and select the application form for RSM
- After completing all the questions, click ‘Submit’
You can monitor the progress of your application in the ‘My cases’ section. If your submitted application is complete, the Study Progress & Diploma team (SPD) will change the status of your application to ‘approved application’ and will start with creating your diploma documents.
Collect your diploma - There are four options available:
- If you have indicated that you want to collect your diploma in person, you will receive a confirmation email from the Study Progress & Diploma team (SPD) including a link once your diploma is ready for pick-up. Via that link you can access an online reservation page to schedule an appointment with the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC) in the Sanders Building to collect your diploma. Remember to bring along a valid ID card.
- It is also possible to have someone else pick up your diploma after making an appointment using the link you have received from the SPD team. To make use of this option you will need to fill out and sign this document (downloadable PDF) and this form needs to be presented during the appointment.
- Students who no longer live in the Netherlands also have the option to ask the Study Progress & Diploma team (via email@example.com) to send your diploma to your home address abroad by registered post at your own expense. Please be aware of the fact that your diploma will be issued only once, so sending it by post is entirely at your own risk.
In need of a graduation statement or official grade transcript? It is possible for students to receive an official graduation statement before the ceremony in November, after all your credits have been processed in Osiris. Just follow these two steps:
- Request your diploma via OSIRIS Student (not necessary after 18 August)
- Request your graduation statement and/or official grade transcripts (digital version or stamped hardcopy of the transcript) from the Study Progress & Diploma Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full details about the graduation procedure, can be found on this page: https://www.eur.nl/en/education/practical-matters/graduation#Procedures
Graduating throughout the academic year / bachelor duration of more than three years
When you finish your last bachelor courses somewhere after your third year, active conferral of your degree also applies. This means that, once you have passed all of the courses of your 180 EC bachelor programme (and they are all correctly recorded in Osiris), all of your grades will be final and no further changes can be made to your grade list. You will still need to request your official diploma yourself, by following the above mentioned steps. Make sure you collect your diploma before you deregister as a student.