Companies can benefit from RSM’s ground-breaking research in many ways. Knowledge from RSM research creates value and impact though research collaboration, assignments and consultancy, dedicated education and training, and the exchange of data and information for, and with, businesses. By partnering with RSM and its world-class researchers, organisations can help develop and benefit from unique and cutting-edge knowledge that can provide competitive advantage for companies.
Researchers from RSM and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) are brought together in the Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), one of Europe’s largest and most-cited business research communities. Researchers in ERIM’s centres are focused on the real needs of business and management to produce relevant and excellent research that adds innovative dimensions to management knowledge in all business areas.
Access to business research
Your organisation can also benefit from RSM’s research by:
- connecting with industry-specific Affinity Groups
- attending events that influence academia, business and society
- supporting a centre or research chair on select research projects
- training employees through RSM’s executive education programmes
- commissioning applied research projects to RSM professors.
For more information, or to discuss other ways for your company to access our research, please contact us at email@example.com.