Applying for the Executive MBA
To join our Executive part-time MBA programme in January 2023, apply online by 1 December 2022.
1. Submit an online application
You can start your application here
Note that the following documents need to be submitted as part of your online application:
- Two online recommendation forms. You will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of two professional referees (i.e. people that you have worked with or are working with) that you’ll invite via the platform to submit their feedback. Your referees will receive an automated link to fill in a reference form. As soon as they submit their feedback, you will receive a notification by the system.
- Copies of your certified diploma(s) and transcripts (detailed list of courses and grades)
- Certified English or Dutch translations of your diplomas and transcripts (if the original language is not English or Dutch)
- Your passport copy
- Your CV
- One essay ("Describe the most difficult decision you have made and its effect on you"- around 500 words)
- Non-refundable application fee (€ 100) – to be paid electronically at the end of the application
2. Kira Talent assessment and Admissions Interview
After your application has been submitted and reviewed, you may be invited to do the Kira assessment and an admissions interview.
- The Kira Talent assessment consists of the two video essays, and a short-written assessment. The actual time you’ll need to complete it is 20-30 minutes, including preparation time.
- During your admissions interview with a senior member of RSM, we will assess your motivation, communication and interpersonal skills
Shortly after the interview, your application will be discussed in RSM’s MBA Admissions Committee that will make the final decision concerning your application. The entire admissions process takes approximately 2-3 weeks after receiving your online application.
As provider of one of Europe’s top EMBA programmes, RSM looks for exceptional candidates who demonstrate strong potential as global leaders. You can apply throughout the year, to begin your Executive MBA journey.
What we are looking for.
Here are the qualities we want to see:
Professional achievements and goals
|A minimum of four years of post-graduate work experience, demonstrating your career progression.|
|Candidates must have a university degree (bachelor, master, PhD) or equivalent*|
|A strong command of the English language.|
|An interest in sharing career experiences with others.|
|The ability to clearly convey thoughts and ideas, demonstrated through essays and an interview.|
*The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request that applicants to the Executive MBA programme take a GMAT test as part of the evaluation process, if deemed necessary.