To join our Global Executive MBA programme in September 2024, apply online by 20 August 2024.
1. Submit an online application
Please note that the following documents need to be submitted as part of your online application:
- Two recommendation forms (via the platform)
- Copies of your certified diploma and transcripts (detailed list of courses and grades)
- Certified English or Dutch translations of your diplomas and transcripts (if the original language is not English or Dutch)
- Your passport copy
- Your CV
- Two essays
- What do you feel is the biggest challenge facing global leaders today, and what is the most important thing they can do to address it? (+/- 500 words)
- Reflecting on yourself as a leader today compared to when you first took on a leadership position, what is the same and what is different in you as a person? (+/- 500 words)
- Non-refundable application fee (€ 100) – to be paid electronically at the end of the application
After your application has been submitted and reviewed, you may be invited to an admissions interview. Motivation, communication and interpersonal skills are assessed rigorously during the admissions interview.
Shortly after the interview, your application will be discussed in RSM’s MBA Admissions Committee that will make the final decision concerning your application. The entire admissions process takes approximately 2-4 weeks after receiving your online application.
- Minimum of 10 years of post-graduate work experience, including 3-5 years of managerial experience.
- Demonstrable career progression, preferably in an international environment.
- Proven leadership potential.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college or equivalent (*The Admissions Committee reserves the right to request that applicants to the Global Executive MBA programme take a GMAT test as part of the evaluation process, if deemed necessary.)
- Strong command of the English language.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and an international outlook.
- Advanced communication skills and ability to contribute to the learning of others.
- Strong MBA motivation.
Apply online via Embark
Via Embark you can register and provide us with the documents needed to assess your application. After your submission, one of our Recruitment & Admissions managers will get in touch with you to discuss the following steps.