I am not a citizen of the European Union and require a student visa. Where can I find more information?

If you are not a passport holder of a European Union country, you will need to apply for permission to live and study in the Netherlands. This may vary depending on which country you come from, but you can find helpful information by clicking on this link.

Last update:
Tuesday, 29 November 2022

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No

Contact us

Carrie Fok

Recruitment & Admissions Manager Asia & Oceania

Simone Kuhn

Recruitment & Admissions Manager, Europe, Middle East & Africa