What does it mean to be part of the RSM Alumni network of over 40.000 trail-blazers? And how can you make good use of this network?
Sue Martin, Director of Corporate and Alumni Relations, shares what the alumni office can do for our graduates, but most importantly, how our graduates can utilize this global network. ‘After graduation it’s not goodbye. That network is forever there for them and that’s a lifelong connection with the school.’ Sue says.
In this latest MBA Programme Podcast we discuss the importance of staying connected to the network, what the alumni office offers our graduates, keeping your information up to date and leaving a legacy behind.
The topics that are covered:
- What our graduates need to know about the alumni network
- How to utilize your connections
- All the ways the alumni office supports alumni
- A piece of advice if you are interested in doing an MBA at RSM
- A story on creating a legacy