Moving to the Netherlands, whether it's for your MBA or a job opportunity, can be a big decision
In the Netherlands 80% to 90% of the population speaks English. After moving here eleven years ago, Carolina Ospina, the Event Project Manager at RSM, still decided to learn Dutch and has been with RSM since 2017. Why did she decide to move to the Netherlands? How did she find out about RSM? And what advice can she give to people that are thinking about moving here?
The topics that are covered:
1. What’s your story?
2. The motivation to move abroad
3. Some things you need to know before moving here
4. How Carolina found out about RSM
5. Wanting to feel home and learning Dutch
6. Some advice to those considering moving to the Netherlands for an MBA or job opportunity
Find out more about our International Full-time MBA programme.