Moving abroad for your MBA, what’s that like?
Juan Maldonado Alcazar moved from Mexico to the Netherlands five years ago, for his MBA. He graduated from our Full-time MBA, class of 2017 and joined RSM’s Alumni office as the Corporate and Alumni Relations Manager.
Why did he choose the Rotterdam school of Management? Why did he decide to pursue a career here in the Netherlands? And what advice can he give to those considering moving to the Netherlands for their MBA?
The topics that are covered in this podcast:
1. The decision-making process to move abroad for his MBA
2. Why he chose the Rotterdam School of Management to do his MBA and to join RSM’s Alumni office
3. The main differences from living in Mexico to here in the Netherlands?
4. Staying in the Netherlands to pursue a career
5. What living in the Netherlands is like
6. Some advice to those considering moving to the Netherlands for their MBA