The Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their master’s at RSM.
- The scholarship amounts €10,000 for maximum 12 months;
- The scholarship amount will be paid in 10 installments after you have paid the full tuition fee amount;
- Your nationality is non-EEA;
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2022/2023;
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
- Prospective students for the MSc programmes at RSM need to meet all minimum requirements including GMAT and English proficiency when applying;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship, you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2022. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the waiting list.
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF). When completing your application for your chosen programme, make sure to also complete the required scholarship documents.
It is not possible to apply for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will determine whether you will be awarded a scholarship and - if so - which specific scholarship. RSM will only take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information:
- an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation;
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits
- A budget plan using this template;
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a GMAT score, English language test results, a scholarship application letter and a budget plan.
- Applicants for all RSM MSc programmes (except for the MSc International Management-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 1 October 2021 and 1 February 2022;
- Applicants for the MSc International Management/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 1 October 2021 and 31 January 2022.
The decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made by the RSM Scholarship Committee. This scholarship committee will determine award recipient(s) on 15 April 2022.
Any questions? The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org