This Strategic Partnership project will ENABLE:
- Activities that help to attune curricula to current and emerging labour market needs and equip the young generation with transversal skills such as entrepreneurship, by developing active cooperation between HEI and partners from outside academia: enterprises, professional organisations, business and local/regional bodies
- The strengthening of links between education, research and business to promote excellence and regional development;
- The creation of an inter- and transdisciplinary educational framework with innovative e-learning components, such as a MOOCs, and on-line/interactive cases that will help bridge the gap between economy and ecology, business/environment, theory/practice, global/local and help establish a landscape-restoration industry
- The support of activities to develop innovative strategies to boost mobility or ways to remove obstacles to mobility in higher education providing more opportunities for students to gain additional skills through study or training abroad
- The teaching and training of students to be future generators of sustainable value for business and society at large and to work for an inclusive and sustainable global economy
- The creation of bridges between economy and ecology
- The contribution to improved levels of skills for employability and new business creation
- The knowledge triangle work, including by inter-disciplinary cooperation.
ENABLE is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union under agreement number-2016-1-NL01-KA203-023013.
The sole responsibility for the content of this website lies with the ENABLE project and in no way reflects the views of the European Union.