Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam (the Netherlands, coordinator)
Scuola Superiore Carolina Albasio (Italy, partner)
Themistocles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation (Greece, partner)
Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (Czechia, partner)
Uludag university (Türkiye, partner)
Erasmus University Rotterdam (abbreviated as EUR, Dutch: Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam is a public research university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands with a student population of approximately 30.000 students. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian. Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centers and trauma centers in the Netherlands, whereas its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics and Rotterdam School of Management are well known in Europe and beyond. Currently, Erasmus University Rotterdam has been placed in the top 100 universities in the world by four prominent international ranking tables. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked among the best business schools in Europe and in the world, while ranked 1st worldwide according to the 2021 Shanghai Global Ranking of Academic Subjects in the category Business Administration.
Istituto Universitario Carolina Albasio is a Non-Economic Public institution (Ente Pubblico Non Economico) authorized to activate and carry out higher education three-year courses for linguistic mediators and to issue its related qualification title, equivalent to all degrees obtained in other Universities at the end of all courses akin to class 3 academic degrees in “Scienze della mediazione linguistica” as described in Ministerial Decree August, 4th 2000, replaced by L-12 class as described in Ministerial Decree March 16th, 2007.
The University is named after Carolina Albasio, (1883-1921), a citizen of Castellanza and student of 1906 Nobel prize in Medicine winner Professor Camillo Golgi. She attended Reale Scuola di Ostetricia di Milano and earned her Diploma di Levatrice at Reale Università di Pavia in 1907, becoming one of the first graduate women in Italy. In the following years she carried out her duty of midwife with the utmost dedication, improving the health conditions of newborns and their mothers in Castellanza.
The Themistocles and Dimitris Tsatsos Foundation – Centre for European Constitutional Law (CECL) is a renowned European research institute. It is a non-profit organization founded by the late Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Dimitris Th. Tsatsos in 1995, located in Athens. The Foundation aims to promote the development of democratic institutions, fundamental rights and the welfare state; to deepen European integration; and to strengthen international cooperation under the principle of respect to the cultural identity of each state. The specific objectives of the Foundation are to provide institutional know-how and capacity-building to public bodies in Greece, developing countries and member-states of the European Union, to undertake theoretical and applied research in the fields of Greek, European and comparative public law and public policies; and to promote public awareness on developments in the European area.
Jan Evangelista Purkyně University in Ústí nad Labem (Czech: Univerzita Jana Evangelisty Purkyně v Ústí nad Labem, abbreviated as UJEP) is a public university in Ústí nad Labem in the Czech Republic. The institution was established on 28 September 1991. It bears the name of famous Czech scientist Jan Evangelista Purkyně who was born in nearby Libochovice. About 8,500 students are studying at the university. UJEP has around 900 employees.
Guided by reason and science, Uludağ University strives to educate individuals who are modern, democratic, liberal, self-responsible, and respectful of societal beliefs and values, while embracing cultural and historical heritage and possessing an international outlook. The university comprises 15 faculties, 2 schools, 15 vocational schools, 1 conservatory, 4 institutes, 27 application and research centers, 1 research center, and 5 departments operating under the auspices of the Rectorate.
Initially founded as "Bursa University" in the city of Bursa by Law No. 1873, as published in the Official Gazette on April 11, 1975, and numbered 15205, the institution was renamed "Uludağ University" pursuant to Decree Law No. 41 concerning the Organization of Higher Education Institutions on July 20, 1982. Subsequently, with the enactment of the "Law on the Amendment of the Higher Education Law and Some Laws and Decrees," as announced in the Official Gazette on May 18, 2018, and numbered 30425, the institution was officially designated as “BURSA ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY.”
By clicking accept cookies or by continuing to use this website, you are giving consent for us to set cookies when visiting this website.