Virtual Information Sessions
It is important that you subscribe at least to the following channels in order not to miss any important announcements from MSc Programme Management:
- Your specific programme channel (for programme specific registrations and information);
- All of the individual channels for your courses;
- MSc Programme Enrolment (for the elective registration);
- MSc Notice Board (used by MSc Programme Management for general, non-programme related information).
- RSM Examination Board (for important updates/changes in Examination Regulations).
- RSM Study Advice (channel hosted by RSM's study advisers)
- Career Services (for career opportunities: internships/job offers)
Please note that simply subscribing to a particular master course or programme channel in SIN-Online DOES NOT constitute official enrolment in the corresponding course or programme. Only once you are officially admitted to a master programme by the Examination Board and your enrolment via Studielink is complete, are you then automatically enrolled for the courses and exams of this programme.
This manual with screenshots includes useful tips on how you can use SIN-Online.