Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship
The Erasmus Trustfonds was founded to support research and education projects, organised by the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). The scholarship is aimed at excellent EU/EEA master's students. One Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship has been allotted for RSM.
- The scholarship amounts up to € 15,000 for maximum 12 months;
- Your nationality is EEA
- You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2022/2023;
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at RSM;
- You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
- You do not already have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Nuffic country modules. Additionally, a GMAT score of at least 670 is required;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year.
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link to our Online Application Form (OLAF).
- A scholarship application letter in OLAF of maximum 1 A4 size page, including the following information:
- an explanation why you would need the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation
- an explanation why you would deserve the Erasmus Trustfonds Scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- A budget plan using this template;
- If applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted
Please note that we can only take your scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a GMAT score (if required), English language test results (if required), a scholarship application letter and a budget plan.
- Applicants for all RSM MSc programmes (except for the MSc International Management-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 1 October 2021 and 1 March 2022;
- Applicants for the MSc International Management/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 1 October 2021 and 31 January 2022.
The final decisions on the award of the scholarship will be made on 15 April 2022.
Any questions? The RSM Scholarship Committee can be contacted through email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Go back to selection