Welcome to the RSM Global Executive MBA (GEMBA), where senior executives are developed into strategic global leaders.
To join our Global Executive MBA programme in September 2021, you will need to apply online before 23 August 2021. For more information about how to apply, please contact us.
1. Submit an online application
Please note that the following documents need to be submitted as part of your online application:
• Two recommendation forms (via the platform)
• Copies of your certified diploma and transcripts (detailed list of courses and grades)
• Certified English or Dutch translations of your diplomas and transcripts (if the original language is not English or Dutch)
• Your passport copy
• Your CV
• Two essays
1) What do you feel is the biggest challenge facing global leaders today, and what is the most important thing they can do to address it? (+/- 500 words)
2) Reflecting on yourself as a leader today compared to when you first took on a leadership position, what is the same and what is different in you as a person? (+/- 500 words)
• Non-refundable application fee (€ 100) – to be paid electronically at the end of the application
After your application has been submitted and reviewed, you may be invited to an admissions interview. Motivation, communication and interpersonal skills are assessed rigorously during the admissions interview.
Shortly after the interview, your application will be discussed in RSM’s MBA Admissions Committee that will make the final decision concerning your application. The entire admissions process takes approximately 2-4 weeks after receiving your online application.
Application deadline for the GEMBA programme: August 23 2021.