RSM Discovery 23: Creating value through academic excellence
Serving as a bridge between Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and the world of business, RSM Discovery magazine offers the latest management insights to come from the school’s researchers in a format that makes clear the potential benefits to managers and their organisations.
These latest articles on management knowledge come as a direct result of RSM’s pursuit of academic excellent and enable organisations to make practical use of our expertise in ways that can create real and sustainable value.
Offering innovative insights for forward-looking and adaptive thinkers, the articles in this issue explore:
- How CESAM, one of RSM’s newest centres of excellence, is addressing the important matter of public safety from a management perspective.
- How a new methodology can help us extract greater value from data.
- Why marketers should encourage gift-givers to think of themselves when making purchases.
- How industrial eco-systems offer major opportunities for port authorities.
- The threats to useful data collection posed by increasingly sophisticated internet users.
- How understanding the big data gathered public transport operators can be used to provide enriched and personalised experiences for customers.
Download your free copy of RSM Discovery 23 magazine here and stay ahead of the knowledge curve by thinking business the RSM way.
For more world-class business insights, be sure to visit RSM’s management knowledge bank at www.rsm.nl/discovery
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is a top-tier European business school and ranked among the top three for research. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. RSM also has an office in Taipei, Taiwan. www.rsm.nl
For more information about RSM or this release, please contact Marianne Schouten, Media & Public Relations Manager for RSM, on +31 10 408 2877 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.