RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the programme structure, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
Due to Covid-19 visitors have limited access to buildings. While guided tours are currently not possible, walking around the campus is permitted.
You can also visit RSM by taking a virtual tour on campus.
Questions for the RSM Admissions Office?
> Check our Frequently Asked Questions.
TOP 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How long will it take for RSM to pre-screen my application?
2. I want to upload more documents to my application. How can I do this?
3. The grades from my final year were not available when I submitted my application. Can I still add them?
4. I still need to take a English / IBA math test. How do I send you the results?
5. I have a question. How can I contact the RSM Admissions Office?
> Can't find the answer in the FAQ's? Use our Contact Form to send your question directly to us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. Due to the high volume of messages received daily, we may need up to 5 working days to reply to your enquiry. We therefore strongly recommend that you first consult our admissions pages and Frequently Asked Questions. If the RSM admissions office asks you for additional information, you need to upload that directly to your application. DO NOT SEND DOCUMENTS TO US BY-EMAIL!
Opening Hours RSM Admissions Office:
Due to the advice from the Dutch Government in regards to COVID-19, the RSM Admissions Office is working from home until further notice. This means there are no visitation hours available.
The RSM Admissions Office is available by phone for urgent questions at +31 10 408 9591 on:
Mondays: 15.00 - 16.00 (CET)
Thursdays: 15.00 - 16.00 (CET)
Please have your student number at hand.
Check for regular updates as the phone hours may be adjusted.
Please note that if you can't reach us we are most likely on the phone at that moment. We can't follow up voice mails so we kindly ask you to call us again at bit later.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration process (VISA and residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard email@example.com
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC). On the IBA programme pages you can find specific housing information for IBA students.