Learn more about student life
RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the programme structure, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
To experience first-hand what it is like to be an IBA student you can join our student-for-a-day programme. During this day one of our current students will take you to a lecture, give you a campus tour and answer your questions about the studying at RSM. To plan your visit, view the available dates.
Individual visits can be arranged for students who reside outside the Netherlands and are not able to join the student-for-a-day programme on the available dates.
Questions for the RSM Admissions Office?
> Check our Frequently Asked Questions
TOP 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the admissions requirements for my specific diploma?
- How and when can I apply?
- Can I send my application first and the results of my English test later?
- My mathematics grade does not meet the minimum admissions requirements. What can I do?
- Can I send my application first and the results of the mathematics exam later?
> Can't find the answer in the FAQ's? Use our Contact Form to send your question directly to us. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Urgent question regarding your application?
> RSM Admissions Office: +31 10 408 9591
Telephone consulting hours:
Monday - Friday:
10.00-12.00 and 14.00-16.00 hrs (CET).
Between January and April there are limited telephone hours: 15.00-16.00 hrs (CET).
Problems when registering in Studielink:
My ERNA doesn't work or I didn't receive it:
> If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details which you need in order to log in to the Online Application Form (OLAF), please inform the Erasmus University Support Centre (USC): email@example.com
In your message, explain the problem clearly, include your name, student number, email address and that you are applying for a programme offered by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immigration process (VISA and residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard email@example.com
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC). On the IBA programme pages you can find specific housing information for IBA students.