Live virtual info session
RSM regularly organizes Virtual Information Sessions about the programme structure, student life and other relevant topics. To view the schedule, please check out the events overview.
Due to Covid-19 visitors have limited access to buildings. While guided tours are currently not possible, walking around the campus is permitted.
You can also visit RSM by taking a virtual tour on campus.
Questions for the RSM Admissions Office?
> Check our Frequently Asked Questions
TOP 5 Frequently Asked Questions:
- How and when can I apply?
- What are the requirements for my diploma?
- Can I submit my application first and send the result of my English test and/or mathematics exam later?
- I don't meet the mathematics grade requirement. What should I do?
- I have already completed a year at another university. Can I start in the second or third year of the IBA programme?
Opening Hours RSM Admissions Office Due to COVID-19 we have limited on campus office hours.
Urgent question regarding your application?
> RSM Admissions Office: +31 10 408 9591
Due to the limited campus access the telephone consultation is available on Wednesdays from 10 am until 12 pm.
Please note that when the line is busy, your call will be automatically forwarded to voicemail. We therefore recommend that you call back at a later time. Please do not leave a voicemail message!
Problems when registering in Studielink:
My ERNA doesn't work or I didn't receive it:
> If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details which you need in order to log in to the Online Application Form (OLAF), please inform the Erasmus University ICT Servicedesk: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your message, explain the problem clearly, include your name, student number, email address and that you are applying for a programme offered by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- Tuition fees - If you have specific question regarding the tuition fees, please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC)
- Scholarships - With questions about the scholarship procedure, please send an email to email@example.com
- Immigration process (VISA and residence permits) - Your main point of contact for the immigration application at RSM/ Erasmus University is Ms. Joyce Maliepaard firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the most complete information about housing, visit the general housing pages of the Erasmus Student Service Centre (ESSC). On the IBA programme pages you can find specific housing information for IBA students.