Connecting with our students, meeting them and recruiting them is the way to bring fresh knowledge and thinking into your organisation. RSM’s students study a wide range of specialisms that cover every aspect of business and management.
We have a dedicated team and a range of partnership packages to help your organisation get closer to RSM’s students, and to benefit from RSM research. Use the tabs above and the menu on the right to explore ways to partner with RSM.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about our partnership packages.
We’ll help your organisation to achieve exposure within RSM’s student and alumni network.
- Access to RSM’s own Job Board for advertising vacancies and internships to all of RSM’s students. This is where your jobs for our alumni with working experience can be posted, or they can appear in our weekly Job Board newsletter for alumni.
- The Job Board is also where you can search through CVs from students for the skills and knowledge that your organisation needs.
- Three events on campus
- Promotion through internal channels to students, weekly and quarterly newsletters to students and alumni, through our Facebook page and on the RSM Career Centre website in listings and news items.
- Your dedicated account manager will help you to best show your organisation’s brand as an employer.
Investment: € 5,000 per calendar year
This package builds on the foundation of Package 1, and adds:
- A scholarship donation that assists students studying a particular specialism, from a particular background, or aiming for a career in a particular industry or sector of your choosing.
- Involvement in projects that set RSM students to work on your organisation’s challenges. These projects can deliver useful and workable insights and recommendations.
Investment € 7,500 per calendar year
Specialised partnership opportunities with specific RSM programmes, such as the MSc International Management/CEMS; MSc Finance and Investment Advanced; MSc Business Information Management or the MSc Supply Chain Management. There’s more about these opportunities in the menu to the right.
You might prefer to recruit from our more experienced students – or want deeper involvement in more complex business research by connecting with our Executive Education department or our specialist research centres. We can customise packages to optimise your relationship with RSM.
How our partnerships have developed in the past
Read how other organisations have developed and benefitted from their relationships with RSM students.
- Event: Speed interviews benefit companies and students at career event- International Career Event 2017. November 2017.
- Event: Professionals explore how space technology can boost innovation in business. September 2017
- Report: Internet tech organisations employ more RSM graduates- MSc Employment report 2017. May 2017.
- Project: Unmanned parcels deliver top marks for International Management/CEMS students. December 2016