Connecting with our students, meeting them and recruiting them is the way to bring fresh knowledge and thinking into your organisation. RSM’s students study a wide range of specialisms that cover every aspect of business and management.
Connecting with our students for your vacancies – internships, part-time jobs and career positions – means talking to some of the brightest and most international young business minds around. Our students are actively seeking their next steps in their professional development.
The benefits of a recruitment partnership with RSM
- Create your company profile and post unlimited vacancies, internships and side jobs.
- Exclusive access to our CV Talent Bank so you can approach students directly
- Make your brand known to our students through events and promotions
Partnerships in action
Read how other organisations have developed and benefitted from their relationships with RSM students:
- Event: Companies search for 'leaders of tomorrow' at internship fair - Bachelor Internship Fair 2019.
- Partnership: Philips and RSM extend recruitment partnership. RSM partner 2018.
- Event: Speed interviews popular at international career event - International Career Event 2019.
- Event: CEMS Career Event: "Be open to the unexpected" - CEMS Career Orientation Event. October 2019
If you prefer to recruit from our more experienced students or want deeper involvement in more complex business research, we can customise packages with specific master and MBA programmes, RSM departments, or our specialist research centres. For more information, contact our Employer Relations Manager, Satya Autar.