Leadership lessons from fighting Apartheid with business
What did fighting Apartheid in South Africa in a business platform that brought together radically opposing parties teach him about leadership development? And how will our PLD Programme change next year?
Topics covered in this podcast:
1. How business was used to build trust and empathy between opposing parties in the 1980s
2. What can this experience teach us about leadership?
3. What leadership qualities should an MBA foster and develop?
4. How will the renewed EMBA Personal Leadership Development Programme do this?
5. In depth with the 'Leadership Compass', one of the guiding principles of the PLD Programme
Find out more about our Personal Leadership Programme.