As laid down in the Dutch Higher Education and Research Act (Wet op het Hoger Onderwijs-WHW), every programme has two Examination Regulations:
- The Teaching and Examination Regulations (TER) ex article 7.13 WHW, to be determined by the Dean;
- The Rules and Guidelines (R&G) ex article 7.12b WHW, to be determined by the Examination Board.
The TER deals with subjects as programme content, enumeration of courses and different forms of testing, study load per course, enumeration of master programmes, sequence of courses, learning goals of the programme, admission criteria, connection bachelor/master programme, pre-master programmes, etc.
The R&G deals with rules with regard to registration for examinations and tests, order during the examinations, fraud, guidelines for examiners, etc.
Please find the Examination Regulations for the English language programmes academic year 2017-2018 below. For previous years check the archive.
- Examination Regulations for International Business Administration
- Examination Regulations for MSc (pre-experience incl. premaster and Master in Management)
- Examination Regulations for MScIM
- Examination Regulations ERIM Research Master