At RSM, we believe that management education is an instrument to create positive change in the world. With the Impact Challenge, we help professionals to become positive change makers within your organisation with the help of world-class academic research and expertise from faculty. The Impact Challenge has four online modules accompanied by three face-to-face masterclasses that will give change-makers the skills and knowledge to initiate and implement sustainable innovations in their organisations.
During the programme you will learn how to create a clear business case and compelling story to get your idea implemented. In addition, you'll learn how to create the perfect pitch and presentation of your business case, ready to be presented to stakeholders. With RSM's strong track record in research and education – on topics such as innovation, intrapreneurship, entrepreneurship, and implementation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, you will be prepped with all the tools and knowledge to take on this challenge. You will gain knowledge on the latest tools and techniques. You'll also benefit from the network and expertise from others fellow participants, and faculty.
The programme is suitable for change-makers from various industries, government institutions and NGOs to take part, in order to give them knowledge, inspiration and network to make a positive difference. Suitable for participant who want to make a positive impact based on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
4 online modules
3 face-to-face masterclasses
win the challenge!
After completing the programme, you will be able to:
- implement social innovation ideas
- create and build solid a business case
- convince stakeholders to make social impact change within organisation
- implement impactful change
- create clear business cases and compelling stories to get your ideas implemented.
- Learn from the experiences of your peers and faculty members, and extend your professional network even further
- Get to participate in another RSM executive programme to help you to further develop your skills when you win the challenge
- Win the challenge and get an opportunity to advertise your business case and develop it further and raise awareness of sustainable innovation