Leading Business Services
Leading Business Services
Originally invited by business leaders of the manufacturing industry, Maastricht University School of Business and Economics (SBE) and Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) have co-created a new five module diploma programme for (future) professionals in Business Services.
Over time, industries discovered Business Services, first as associated and reactive break-fix services, later as more value-added service propositions, e.g. performance consulting and training. In some cases firms position themselves as providers of integrated solutions and offer managed services. Business Services are being discovered by manufacturers as a growth area that provides profitable and stable revenue streams and strengthens client relationships.
Becoming a true service provider is not an obvious process. It is about finding new business models, implementing new organisational structures and changing the way performance is managed. It is about changing the mind-set of the company. This requires a clear vision and new leadership. Leading companies invited SBE and RSM Executive Education to develop our programme Leading Business Services because we have a relevant network of experts and are able to deliver an effective programme and diploma. We believe that only a combined knowledge and experience of academia and business will make a difference. That is why we have joined forces.
We invite you, managers and professionals from the manufacturing industry and other industries who are or will soon be in leading positions to play a key role in the process of bringing the soul of Business Services into the company. Our programme Leading Business Services will help you do just that. You will benefit from the entrepreneurial spirit, the hands-on attitude of our programme, the knowledge you gain by learning from our best faculty and exchanging views with other participants.
Leading Business Services has an executive part-time format in which professionals and academics are brought together to analyse, discuss and find solutions for their real-life challenges in the field of Business Services. The programme consists of 5 modules, and a graduation day. Each module consists of 2 consecutive days of classes. The programme is delivered in English.
Given rapid developments in the market, investing in this executive programme must generate immediate value as well as being a sound investment for the long-term. Leading Business Services provides:
- An inspiring and challenging learning environment that enables you to learn new academic insights and benefit from the experiences of other participants
- Assignments that require you to apply your learning to your company’s activities
- A Business Services workshop that inspires you how to develop new Business Services propositions
- A Business Services project focussing on your company’s challenge in Business Services, coached by academic and business experts
- Access to a network of (award-winning) Business Services experts from academia and the business world that will enable you to keep up with the latest insights in Business Services
- A certificate awarded jointly from SBE and RSM, and an international network of more than 58.000 professionals, bringing together the alumni of both schools.