Our faculty are world-class academics who have contributed to the field of corporate communication throughout their careers. Master Classes are taught by RSM faculty, plus visiting professors from other top business schools around the world, and business practitioners from a range of organisations who share their experience and practical knowledge.
Oriol Iglesias is an Associate Professor at ESADE in Barcelona. He has been consulted worldwide by leading firms from various sectors and his research has been published in top academic journals.
Jean-Philippe Bonardi is a Professor of Strategic Management at HEC. His research has been published in international research outlets and presented in many universities over the world.
Michael Etter is a research fellow at Cass Business School, and has been a scholar and practitioner in management, new information and communication technologies (ICT), and CSR for more than ten years.
Steffen Giessner is Professor of Organisational Behaviour and Change at RSM, and his primary research topics are employee support during organisational mergers, followers perceptions of leadership, antecedents of leader behaviour, and non-verbal communication of power.
Steve Kennedy is Associate Professor researching corporate sustainability, climate change and sustainability-oriented innovation within the Centre of Corporate Eco-Transformation at RSM.
Lucas Meijs is Professor of Volunteering, Civil Society and Businesses at RSM. His research focuses on issues related to strategic philanthropy, volunteer/non-profit management, corporate community involvement, voluntary energy as a natural resource and involved learning.
Stefano Puntoni is Professor of Marketing at RSM. He joined RSM after completing his PhD at London Business School and teaches brand management, marketing strategy, and consumer behaviour.
Ashraf Ramzy is a brand and reputation strategist and has been featured in major publications, television and radio interviews.
Rob van Tulder is Professor of International Business-Society Management at RSM. He has published extensively on European business, multinationals, high-tech industries, corporate social responsibility, issues management, skills, network strategies, and smaller industrial countries.
Ansgar Zerfass is Professor and Chair in Strategic Communication at the Universität Leipzig. He has published 33 books and more than 300 journal articles, book chapters, and study reports papers so far.
Rolf Zwaan is Professor of Biological and Cognitive Psychology at the Institute of Psychology, Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR). His interests are, in particular, biological and cognitive psychology.
A selection of visiting business practitioners
- Anniek Mauser | Unilever
- Judith Coster | KLM
- John-Paul Schuirink | Heineken
- Hans Koeleman | KPN
- Remco Barbier | NN Group
- Wim Hekstra | Aegon
- Boudewijn van Uden | a.s.r
- Ange Dunselman-Kunzmann | Philips
- Guto Harri | Liberty Global
- Ruurd Jansen | Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS)
- Björn Edlund | Edlund Consulting
- Louise Wadman | Lloyds Banking Group
- Julia Graham | Airmic
- Arnoud van Vliet | Zeeman
- Marc Oosterhout | N=5
- Wouter Scheepens | Steward Redqueen
- Dennis Larsen | ReputationInc
- Emilio Galli Zugaro | Methodos
- Debbie de Wagenaar | FrieslandCampina
- Nanne Bos | ING
- Frank Houben | KLM
- Annie Kennedy | Shell
- Mark Versteegen | KPN
- Emmet Livingstone | Politico
- Hugh Wheelan | Responsible Investor
- Paul Tjiam | Simmons & Simmons
- Evert de Vos | De Groene Amsterdammer
- Marije Scholma | NN Group
- Kevin Murray | Kevin Murray & Co
- Giel Pastoor | Parktheater Eindhoven
- Steve Leroy | Discovery Communications
- Onno Maathuis | De Positioneerders
- Laurens Hoekstra | VIM Group
- Dan Witchell | FutureBrand
- Frank Van Den Wall Bake | van den Wall Bake Consult