Such is the force and rapidity of change in business, it’s frequently stated that we are now in a Fourth Industrial Revolution. It’s a metamorphosis that is part digital, part physical, part biological and part environmental.
Change is reshaping the inseparable spheres of business and society and its effects are altering the very nature of jobs and skills. What then must concerned executives do to ensure that their organisations are ready for the future and the inevitable disruptions this new revolution brings?
As the latest issue of RSM Discovery magazine makes clear, management science has a critical role to play in advising executives on how best they can harness the power of change, take advantage of new business landscapes, and ensure that they are fully prepared to steer their organisations towards the future with a clear sense of purpose.
The articles in this issue of RSM Discovery magazine explore:
- Why firms should focus on social innovation
- The power of middle managers in management innovation
- The fine line between hands-on and hands-off leadership
- Increasing consumer welfare through the understanding of desire
- How to manage challenging R&D projects
- Ways to improve supply and demand forecasting
Download your free copy of RSM Discovery magazine to stay ahead of the competition by thinking business the RSM way.
For more world-class business insights, visit RSM’s management knowledge bank at www.rsm.nl/discovery.