Are you an RSM student with a non-profit start up idea? Could your idea make a positive change in the world? Are you looking for hands-on project management experience? Then apply for the Hummingbird fund before Thursday 10 December at 22:00.
In partnership with Erasmus Trustfonds and SIR Grants, RSM Bachelor, Master, and MBA students can pitch to receive funding of between €500 and €3000 to design their own learning experiences.
We don’t want to limit your creativity, so there’s no particular type of project that we recommend, but your project must:
- Help you to have a positive impact on the world
- Directly or indirectly help you and your classmates to learn more about business, management or leadership
- Not directly benefit you or a for-profit business (social enterprises and charities can benefit)
- Be a non-for-profit or a social enterprise
- Must start no later than the 1st of March 2021
If your project application is successful, you will receive guidance on how to get started, you will complete an evaluation to report on its success or failure, and must agree to be featured in marketing related to the fund.
To make a positive change, apply to the Hummingbird Fund now!