Are you an RSM student with great idea for positive change in your surroundings? Could your idea make a difference if only you had some seed money to start? Are you prepared to GO FOR IT, next to studying?
Then apply to the Hummingbird fund! The next round of applications will be in November 2021.
In partnership with Erasmus Trustfonds and SIR Grants, RSM Bachelor, Master, and MBA students can pitch to receive funding of between €500 and €3000 to design their own learning experiences and spark local positive change.
We don’t want to limit your creativity, so there’s no particular type of project that we recommend, but your project must:
- Help you to have a positive impact on the world
- Directly or indirectly help you and your classmates to learn more about business, management or leadership
- Not directly benefit you or a for-profit business (social enterprises and charities can benefit)
- Encourage learning-by-doing and involve as many RSM students as possible
- Start no later than end of January 2022
If your project application is successful, you will receive guidance on how to get started, you will complete an evaluation to report on its success or failure, and must agree to be featured in marketing related to the fund.
To make a positive change, apply to the Hummingbird Fund now!