How can I have my grade rectified?

An incorrect grade can only be rectified by the examiner of the course concerned. The examiner will pass on the grade to the Department for Exam Administration (Sanders gebouw, room L3-033). 

Last update:
Friday, 14 July 2017

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No