Join the one-day event Women in the Energy Transition to meet and be inspired by women leading the energy transition, to deepen your understanding of how the energy transition is changing the nature of cross-industry collaboration, and to lay the foundation for creating more influence for yourself and other women to create a faster, more proactive transition. We welcome all but encourage participation of women with at least five years of experience who are working in:
- Both fossil- and renewable-based energy generators and distributors, including utilities and policymakers
- Recent entrants into the energy transition landscape that are creating a sustainable, renewable-energy-based future by offering real and virtual storage development
- Industries increasingly affiliated with demand response and flexibility, for example: energy-intensive industry, the automotive and mobility industries, logistics and transport, telecommunication, real estate and building management, automation and control services, electrical manufacturing and infrastructure and information systems management.
The keynote will be delivered by Dorine Bosman, Chief Investment Officer of the Port of Amsterdam. She will address the value of women’s leadership in the energy transition and on developing the resilience that enables bold decisions and the ability to navigate change.
Programme updates, including speakers, will be posted here as they become available. Other confirmed speakers and contributors include:
- Marjolein Bot, Lead Energie at Amsterdam Economic Board
- Prasanna Colluru, Director of Corporate Stragegy at Future Proof Shipping
- Professor Hanneke Takkenberg, Executive Director, ECWO
- Professor Wolf Ketter, Director of the Erasmus Centre for Future Energy Business
- Eline Mertens, Program Manager at Elinterim
- Chantal van Schaik, Entrepeneur Biobased Building at Holland Houtland
- Liesbeth Tuininga-Muilwijk, Founding Partner of Vanadis Power
- Marja Zonnevylle, Non-Executive Strategic Advisor at Roosenvylle
Breakout 1: Change Track. Are you looking for inspiration and guidance in taking the first steps towards a career in sustainable energy? Learn from women who have successfully made the switch during this interactive workshop.
Breakout 2: Engage Within. Do you see plenty of opportunities for organisation to contribute to the energy transition - but struggle to get support for substantive initiatives? Facilitators share their best personal leadership practices in this interactive workshop.
Breakout 3: Accelerate Impact. Do you already have a leading role in the energy transition and want to build your network and hear how other leading women overcome challenges to cross-industry collaborative initiatives? Workshop facilitators will give insight into how to find network partners and more.
Book your ticket here.
Women Leading the Energy Transition is presented by ECWO and 75inQ. Profits from the event will go to the Dianne Bevelander Memorial Fund which has been established to honour ECWO's founder through the recognition and development of women's leadership.