Published by Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) and available in print and digital formats, RSM Discovery magazine keeps busy executives abreast of the latest developments in management thinking to come out of one of Europe’s top business schools.
Articles in this issue, all written by internationally recognised experts in their field, report on:
- First evidence that measuring brain responses provides added value in predicting consumer choice.
- Why increasing numbers of Dutch companies are moving their corporate HQs out of the Netherlands.
- How the ways in which employees identify with an organisation can impact upon the success of major corporate activities such as mergers and acquisitions.
- The big data gold mine that can make Rotterdam’s port infrastructure a world hub in the internet-of-things.
- How looking at business from a psychological perspective can provide rich insights that support smarter strategic thinking.
- Why experimentation with different organisational set-ups can improve the uptake of major organisational ICT initiatives.
Download your free copy of RSM Discovery magazine and stay ahead of the competition by thinking business the RSM way.
For more world-class business insights, be sure to visit RSM’s management knowledge bank at www.rsm.nl/discovery