Forward-looking companies preparing for this new future understand there is much work to be done if organisations are to maintain their competitiveness and ensure growth. Essentially, executives need to know how they can future-proof their business.
Having access to new knowledge and the latest in management thinking is the key to preparedness. RSM Discovery magazine ensures that executives are one step ahead of their competitors courtesy of the cutting edge insights to come from Rotterdam School of Management, one of Europe’s top business schools. The articles in this issue explore:
- How partnerships could help solve the world’s most “wicked problems”.
- Is greater shareholder democracy good for European firms?
- Why optimising customers’ movements in-store can affect their purchasing behaviours
- Are leaders actually needed to improve team performance?
- To understand how business groups succeed, look to Chile.
- How one academic successfully bridged the gap between theory and practice.
- The importance of disruption management in public transport.
Download your free copy of RSM Discovery magazine HERE and stay ahead of the knowledge curve by thinking business the RSM way. For more world-class business insights, be sure to visit RSM’s management knowledge bank at www.rsm.nl/discovery
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s top 10 research-based business schools. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. Study information and activities for future students, executives and alumni are also organised from the RSM office in Chengdu, China. www.rsm.nl
For more information about RSM or this release, please contact Marianne Schouten, Media & Public Relations Manager for RSM, on +31 10 408 2877 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.