Our scientific staffs publish the findings of research projects on a regular basis. Next to academic and professional articles, our members publish their research results in books, book chapters, conference proceedings, working papers, magazines and many other types of publications. A selection of books and top journals is listed below.
The selection contains a list of the most recent top academic studies published in the best journals in the field of research in management.
- Coming soon
- Berens, G.A.J.M., Riel, C.B.M. van & Rekom, J. van (2007). The CSR-Quality Trade-off: When Can Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Ability Compensate Each Other? Journal of Business Ethics, 74(3), 233-252.
- Berens, G.A.J.M., Riel, C.B.M. van & Bruggen, G.H. van (2005). Corporate Associations and Consumer Product Responses: The Moderating Role of Corporate Brand Dominance. Journal of Marketing, 69(3), 35-48.
- Riel, C.B.M. van, Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M. (2009). Stimulating strategically aligned behaviour among employees. Journal of Management Studies, 46(7), 1197-1226.
- Riel, C.B.M. van (2008). Creating a Strategically Aligned Workforce. Corporate Reputation Review, 11, 351-360.
- Gertsen, F., Riel, C.B.M. van & Berens, G.A.J.M. (2006). Avoiding Reputation Damage in Financial Statement Restatements. Long Range Planning, 39(4), 429-456.
Issues Management & Crisis Communication
- Heugens, P.P.M.A.R., Riel, C.B.M. van & Van Den Bosch, Frans, A.J. (2004). Reputation Management Capabilities as Decision Rules. Journal of Management Studies, 41(8), 1349-1377.
Organizational Identity & Identification
- Rekom, J. van, Riel, C.B.M. van & Wierenga, B. (2006). A Methodology for Assessing Organizational Core Values. Journal of Management Studies, 43(2), 175-201.
- Smidts, A., Pruyn, A.Th.H. & Riel, C.B.M. van (2001). The impact of employee communication and perceived external prestige on organizational identification. Academy of Management Journal, 44(5), 1051-1062.
- Eccles, Robert G., Grant, Robert M. and Van Riel, Cees B.M. (2006) " Reputation and Transparency: Lessons from a Painful Period in Public Disclosure", Long Range Planning, 39 (4): 353-359.
- Fombrun, C., & Riel, C.B.M. van (2004). Managing Your Company's Most Valuable Asset: Its Reputation. CRITICAL EYE, sep-oct, 71-74.