Can I do a minor at another faculty/university?

It is possible to follow a minor from another faculty or university and let it count towards the 20 ECTS bachelor profiling space in trimester 7. If you wish to do a minor offered at another faculty/university, you need the approval of the Examination Board. Please include course description, number of ects, in which bachelor year the minor is offered, how long the minor lasts, and in which language the minor is offered. You should take into account that every university has its own minor system and its own requirements. It is your own responsibility to look into this. Any questions, you may have regarding this topic, please contact the Programme Manager bachelor 2 & 3 or the student advisers. 

For further information about minors at the EUR, we also refer you to

Last update:
Friday, 14 July 2017

Was this answer helpful to you?

Yes No