The mission of RSM Career Centre BSc/MSc is to be "Your guide for an impactful career" for BSc/MSc students, enabling students to be a force of positive change. With our expertise in the labour market, personal- and professional development and extensive employer relationships, we strive to prepare students for the best possible start of their career
If you want to employ RSM students on behalf of a company or recruiter, or you are interested in a recruitment partnership with RSM, please visit the information we have prepared specifically for you: the RSM Career Centre recruitment page l for companies.
The RSM Career Portal is for bachelor and master students at RSM. Enter the RSM Career Portal for RSM students.
Students – this is your guide to an impactful career
The RSM Career Portal has been designed to help you with your career. It can help you make successful career choices, and it’s provided by the RSM Career Centre.
You can start preparing for your career right now, and continue throughout the rest of your studies at RSM, and even after graduation. Here’s what you can do:
- Find your next internship, job, or part-time job. Use the Portal to find companies offering all kinds of vacancies. Enter the Portal for jobs.
- Review opportunities offered exclusively to RSM students. These are vacancies offered by RSM’s corporate partners, and are open only to RSM students and alumni.
- Find your motivation, identify your career desires, and prepare better CVs and motivation letters with online coaching modules. Do them at your own pace. Career modules - find them here
- Talk confidentially to an RSM career coach to identify your career direction, and to find out how to get there. Book a personal consultation, or get feedback on your cover letter or have your CV checked.
- Attend events on campus to explore how to achieve the career that you want to pursue. Career preparation events and workshops happen throughout the year. Need help with your CV, your LinkedIn profile or preparing for an interview?
- Talk it all through with a mentor who knows what you’re going through and can help you find your path. RSM alumni have volunteered to be mentors through RSM MentorMe; they can help to guide your first steps, have career conversations, assess your CV, and help you prepare for interviews.
More questions? Need more help?
Contact the RSM Career Centre