Tuesday 2 July
Innovative developments force customs professionals, other inspections and business professionals to collaborate. You must follow the general trend towards regulatory compliance rather than command and control. This is facilitated by information systems. In RSM’s unique part-time executive master programme, you will explore and discuss these developments, and assess their value and implications for practice.
Knowledge from customs regulations, supply chain management, and IT-based compliance is brought together in this programme. During the three-year programme, you will learn an integrated approach to investigate how:
- you can improve effectiveness and efficiency of customs supervision and enforcement on compliance, safety and security
- you can stimulate uniform application of customs laws across the EU
- you can reduce administrative burdens for business and government
- you can embed compliance with laws and regulations concerning the import and export of goods into business processes and information systems
- customs supervision can meet business challenges
- you can create mutual understanding among parties from diverse backgrounds.
The part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance programme has been developed in conjunction with the World Customs Organization as meeting the requirements of its international standards for the Customs profession.
The overview below shows the most important differences between the part-time Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance and the Diploma Programme in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance.
|Part-time Executive Master||Diploma Programme|
|3 years||Nine days|
|11 modules of 2 to 5 days||4 modules of 2 days|
|Investigate a topic during the integration team project. Research methods workshop to kick off your thesis project||One-day project kick-off to start the writing of your own business improvement plan.|
|€ 27,500||€ 8,250|