- RT @DalaiLama: It’s quite right that students and today's younger generation should have serious concerns about the climate crisis… https://t.co/vaSdYCFWJF
- RT @EvaMRood: Whoop whoop! Excellence award for RSM’s MOOC, Driving Business Towards The SDGs https://t.co/8iRWj43ecI Thank you… https://t.co/OGNdVHfpbS
- RT @JHoward_Grenvil: Do we need new organisational theories for research on grand challenges? Great day at @RSMErasmus with @TimaBansal… https://t.co/bwblKS4yer
- Super happy to share that our MSc Global Business & Sustainability has now been recognized as a top programme in NL… https://t.co/jr460cy8Pd
- Still time to join our super new MOOC on a business approach to landscape restoration!!! Great team delivering an… https://t.co/eSdq0zigK4
- Nice insights from Olmo Doosje's thesis on how volunteers choose their activity (in Dutch) https://t.co/6sjCLNIjKO
- Very proud of the high evaluation our students give our MSc Global Business & Sustainability. Congratulations to a… https://t.co/PdksOEtmf9
- RSM students best negotiators at UN climate change convention simulation https://t.co/xgmUvWhkGm
- Great to be in Rome to discuss accelerating integrated thinking within organisations @luiss… https://t.co/OgP0dILaLR
- Last chance to get your tickets for Friday's "RSM Sustainability Forum 2018." I will be joined by Valerie Sydry (E… https://t.co/A3ttvv1uO0
Help for professionals to remedy degraded landscapes, with social, cultural, and financial returns.
Participants learn to look at social entrepreneurship from a business and non-profit perspective.
Are Fortune 500 companies serious about maintaining our planet and its people’s health?
ERIM recognised its researchers for their publications, dissertation and outstanding work.
Here’s why RSM is preparing the next generation to be reflective, creative and collaborative.