- VWO (profiel: natuurwetenschappen/Mens & maatschappij-wetenschappen en
- Mathematics minimum grade of (unrounded) 7.0 for mathematics A or (unrounded) 6.0 for mathematics B.
Applicants who do not meet the mathematics requirement may choose to take the IBA mathematics exam
- English minimum (unrounded) grade of 7.0 or IB English International Baccalaureate (IB) English A Higher Level certificate minimum grade 4 or IB English A Standard Level Certificate minimum grade 5. Applicants who do not meet the English language requirement may choose to take the English language test.
- Applicants who do not meet these requirements will be placed in the lower tiers of the ranking
- Granted for an average grade of 7.0 or higher
Submit an official list of grades signed by your mentor or school representative. A screenshot or self-made Word/excel document with your grades will not be accepted. Make sure that RSM can see from your transcripts how the grades were determined. If your school uses a different grading system or different calculations, this should be clearly indicated otherwise you run the risk that your grades will be interpreted incorrectly.
Are you in the final year of high school? RSM uses the grades of the penultimate year (year before your final year) and the grades you have obtained so far from your final year (until December) for the evaluation. This allows us to evaluate each applicant based on a full year of grades.
Have you graduated? For English and mathematics RSM calculates the average of your unrounded school exam (SE) grade and national exam (CE) grade. To calculate your average grade, RSM uses the final rounded grades.
Disclaimer: These requirements are subject to change without prior notice. No rights may be derived from this publication. Please note that the RSM Admissions Office ultimately decides if the level and content of your education is sufficient and comparable to the Dutch secondary school system.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 14 September 2022