3 General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-level/A2 level in academic subjects* including Mathematics with grades AAB; and
3 General Certificate of Secondary Education ((I)GCSE) with final grades: A*-B (9-5).
- Six different subjects in total
- *Accepted subjects: Accounting, Ancient History, Biology, Business (Studies), Chemistry, Classical Civilisation, Classical Studies, Computer Science, Economics, Environmental Science / Technology, Further Mathematics, Geography, Government and Politics, History, History of Art, Information Technology, Islamic Studies, Languages (maximum one), Law, Life and Health Sciences, Marine Sciences, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Politics, Psychology, Religious Studies, Sociology, Statistics.
- A maximum of one GCE A-level language is allowed; a second language is only accepted as an additional (4th) GCE A-level
- Further Mathematics and Statistics are only accepted as an additional (4th) GCE A-level
- Information Technology and Computer Science are considered as 1 GCE A-level
English language requirement
At the time of application, you have followed your secondary school education fully in English, or can prove that at least the past 2,5 years you were taught fully in English. This only applies to students who follow education in a native English-speaking country (USA, UK, Canada (with the exception of Quebec), Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa).
- If you have completed your education in a non-English speaking country, you must have completed (I)GCSE First Language English with a minimum grade of B (5).
- If you do not meet any of these above requirements, you must take an English language test.
For applicants in the final year of high school:
For graduated applicants:
Predicted grades will not be used for the evaluation.
If you have not graduated yet, you must provide your official (I)GCSE certificates and AS certificates (if applicable). These certificates should be issued by the relevant official examination boards
- If you do not have AS grades or certificates, you must provide an interim or progress report of grades obtained in the penultimate year
- If you have already graduated, you must provide your official (I)GCSE certificates, AS certificates (if applicable), and GCE A-level certificates. These certificates should be issued by the relevant official examination boards
- If you did not complete (I)GCSEs before starting your A-levels, you must upload your diploma and/or transcript(s) from the education system you were in prior to your A-levels.
- You must include the RSM diploma statement in your application. This statement must be filled in by your school counselor or school representative. If you have already graduated at the time of applying, the statement is not required.
- In the application, you must submit official grade lists signed by your mentor or school representative. Screenshots or self-made Word/Excel documents with your grades will not be accepted. Ensure that RSM can clearly understand how the grades were determined if your school uses a different grading system or calculations.